Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Hospital Update

Grandpa - still in the hospital and will be for while. He is at Pioneer Valley Hospital in the ICU. He is currently sedated and intabated. (I don't think that's spelt right, but I can't spell!) He was breathing very well on his own and actually had CO2 poisoning. He also has a sever infection in his lungs. As of day, his labs are looking better and his lungs sound better.  We take it one day at a time and are here for each other as a family.

Grandma - is having a really hard time with all of this. She doesn't like going and seeing him and when we are there she doesn't stay long. She is worrying about everything little thing at home to keep her mind off of what is wrong, which is driving me nuts, but I know she needs me. She also is forgetting a lot more because she is so worried. (I don't think she has cried yet.)

Please keep them in your prayers and thoughts. I will try better to keep this blog updated for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment