Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good:
Grandpa made lunch the other day.

The Bad:
He made lunch because Grandma fell and didn't feel well.

The Ugly:
I don't want this blog to sound like I am complaining or being negative, but not every story is a "this will be funny later". In reality, Grandpa is getting worse. He doesn't want to get out of his chair. He doesn't want to do anything for himself. And everyday things are getting very hard for him. He has also started to forget people's names and dates of events.

Just to warn my family members, not all of my posts are going to be happy and "funny". And I may post something that you think isn't "appropriate". But I am doing this so that the family knows exactly what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment